OUR LABORATORY SERVICES AND THE IMPORTANT TESTS WE DO
Organic coatings (paint, cataphoresis, varnish, lac, wash primer, resinetc.) chemical conversion coatings (phosphate, chromate, anodized coatingsetc.) and metallic coatings (zinc, nickel, chrome, gold, silveretc.) require many different tests to be evaluated. These tests can be grouped under three maincategories: Corrosion tests, weathering tests and mechanical tests.All those tests are being run according to international test standards such as EN, ISO, DIN, IEC and ASTM. Short information about tests and test standards are given below.
- Neutral Salt Spray Test,
- Humidity- KesternichResistanceTest,
- Xenon UV ResistanceTests,
- UV FluorescenceLightResistanceTests,
- MIL-STD-810 G Tests,
- NATO AEP 64 Tests,
- Classification Tests for Steel Construction Paints,
- Chemical Resistance Tests,
- Weathering Tests (Hot & Cold, Humid Atmosphere, Shocketc.) ,
- Coating Thickness and Coating Weight LossTests for Organic,Metallic &Chemical Conversion Coatings,
- Corrosion Tests for Neutral Gas and Earthquake Valves,
- Color, Light-Fastness, Discoloration Value and Gloss Value Tests,
- Tests for Electronic Parts of Road Vehicles,
- Liquid Coating Tests.
If you are interested,you can contact us through the CONTACT link and we will give you the best prices.